We are living in unprecedented times. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all our families, businesses, and communities.
Please remember, we are all in this together. I wanted to share a few thoughts and update everyone how Data Axle Genie is handling the current situation.
Our thoughts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick. We wish you good health and a full recovery.
We also are focused on the health and well-being of our employees. In 24 hours, we created a work-from-home environment for their safety and to provide you with the uninterrupted customer service you deserve.
I am inspired by small businesses everywhere. We are seeing the best of the best in these tumultuous times. I am seeing small businesses that are reinventing themselves to serve their communities. Data Axle Genie is very proud to assist them achieve their goals. In situations like this, information is power.
As a trusted communication and marketing partner we can easily take some of these responsibilities off your plate so that you can focus on what is important: taking care of yourself, your family, your employees. We want to help you return to business as usual when the dust settles.
What are you trying to let people know about your business?
- Have your hours of operation or staffing levels changed?
- Have your services changed (i.e. curbside pickup or delivery)?
- Do you need to notify the community about precautions your business is taking to keep employees and patrons safe?
- Is there a particular promotional message you need to share with clients or prospects such as the availability of gift cards that can be purchased and redeemed later?
- Are you worried that clients will assume your business is not operating during this time?
Lastly, I also understand there are small businesses that are hurting. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is now accepting applications for low-interest loans to assist businesses and nonprofits impacted by COVID-19. More information can be found at www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19.
Small business is the backbone of this country, and Data Axle Genie is with you every step of the way.
Vice President/General Manager, Data Axle Genie